Why become a member of EBHE?
EBHE is one of the largest industries in the production of solar systems in Greece and cooperates with the main institutions and research organizations in the field of solar energy.
The benefits of participating in EBHE are many. The following are indicative:
- The contact between the members and the development of interpersonal relationships.
- The possibility of concluding business relations with other member companies.
- The information
- for trends and news from the Greek and International market
- New Products
- new raw materials
- domestic and foreign exhibitions
- troubled customers / suppliers
- technical issues of all kinds, new machines
- legislation, grant programs
- standards, certifications, product tests in Greece and abroad
- Exercising influence over the public (Ministries, Bodies). For example, the mandatory installation of solar panels in homes provided by the new legislation.
- Participation in International Exhibitions with the help of the Export Promotion Organization.
- The strengthening of the company's profile due to the participation in EBEE, together with the most serious factors of the industry.
How to become a member
The annual subscription for the regular members (construction) amounts to 800 euros and for the collaborating members (research, commercial organizations, etc.) to 300 euros.
To become a member please start by filling out the registration form .
Members of EBHE